ISN Presents ISNetworld to Safety Professionals at the VPPPA Expo 2012
The 28th Annual National Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association, Inc. (VPPPA) is coming up on August 20-23, 2012. ISN will be presenting and demonstrating products and services throughout the expo. VPPPA is the leading organization dedicated to cooperative occupational safety, health and environmental management systems.
ISN, through its online contractor management database, ISNetworld, is recognized for connecting corporations with safe, reliable contractors, worldwide. ISN collects safety, quality and regulatory information from contractors, verifies its accuracy and then reports the results. Corporations can then choose contractors that best meet their needs, while contractors can centralize information, save time and gain presence in the marketplace.
The VPPPA Expo will be offering safety and health leaders the opportunity to network and learn about cutting-edge health and safety products and services. ISN will offer the following at its booth:
Demonstrations- See ISNetworld in action. Several tools will be demonstrated throughout the expo:
- Training Manager: Want an easy way to manage in-house trainings, run reports and send reminders? Ask to see a Training Manager demonstration.
- SmartLog: Injury, illness and near miss recordkeeping has never been easier. Track incidents by location, supervisor or employee and generate OSHA-compliant logs and summaries.
- Custom Reports: Are you an Owner Client? Use Custom Reports to run statistical reports on contractors to measure safety statistics, view grades or narrow a geographic location for a thorough analysis of your preferred contractor list
Meet the ISN Team- ISN representatives will be introducing themselves, answering questions and providing demonstrations throughout the expo:
- Richard Cerenzio- Director
- 24+ years of Global Senior Management experience in HSE within the North America and Australian petrochemical industry
- Serves on the National Safety Council’s (NSC) Defensive Driving Courses International Advisory Committee and the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Workforce Development Committee
- Bonney Hodges- Sr. Team Lead
- 6 years experience managing Owner Client implementations and accounts across several different industries including: Refining, Chemical, Upstream, Midstream and Pharmaceutical companies
- Meets with clients regularly via one-on-one Help Desk appointments and User Group Meetings
- Kim Holly- Sr. Team Lead
- 5 years experience working with clients across multiple industries to implement ISN throughout each of their companies
- Currently leads the account management and ongoing support of clients in the Manufacturing, Food, Agriculture and Paper industries
Giveaways & Brochures- Visit the booth for informational brochures and giveaway items.
“ISN is known for assisting global companies and organizations with contractor and supplier prequalification, management and monitoring,” said Richard Cerenzio, Director, Health and Safety RAVS, ISN. “The Annual VPPPA Conference is a tremendous opportunity to share best practices and be exposed to the latest trends in health and safety.”
For more information or to register for the 28th Annual National VPPA Conference, click here.