Introducing the New ISN.com
“We listen to our customers, actively solicit their feedback and integrate it into our products and services.”
ISN aims to continue to develop new functionalities and expand existing capabilities in an effort to provide a continually evolving and advanced product for its subscribers.
“We are a market driven company,” said Saks Ishrat, Senior Vice President of Products. “We listen to our customers, actively solicit their feedback and integrate it into our products and services. It’s a continuous evolution in our business model to merge cutting-edge technology with personal and high-quality customer service.”
The latest enhancement is a complete refresh of the public ISN website. The company gathered feedback from hundreds of its subscribers during targeted focus group research and usability testing.
ISN representatives gathered a robust collection of detailed feedback on which to base these updates at the Annual Users Conference and Help Desk meetings, as well as incorporating suggestions from Hiring Clients and member contractors offered during one-on-one meetings and phone calls.
Based on these findings, a few of the updates include:
– The number of pages has dropped from 150 to less than 30, making it easier for users to navigate the site and find the information they’re looking for.
– The new website includes a video library including Hiring Client implementation videos, video testimonials and other ISN specific videos published over the last several years.
– The well-rounded, metrics-based collection of benchmarking reports, white papers, case studies and other reports ISN publishes are now easily accessible on a single Publications page.
– ISN now has a dedicated newsroom for functionality updates and industry news which members can subscribe to.
– Each Hiring Client will have a configurable implementation page on ISN.com to welcome their contractor to ISNetworld, explain specific requirements and clearly communicate next steps.